Thigh & Buttock Lifts in Vancouver, BC
Dr. David K. Ward
Dr. David Ward is one of the most sought after Vancouver plastic surgeons. His skill and experience has drawn many area thigh and buttock lift patients to his modern office for their treatments. To learn more about this procedure, please read the paragraphs below.
What is a Thigh-Buttock Lift?
If your upper thigh and buttock area is saggy and loose, this procedure may interest you. The procedure involves removing excess fat and trimming away excess skin, leaving a tighter, more attractive thigh and buttock.
What is Involved?
- The procedure is done in our Surgery Centre under a general anesthetic. It is most often a day care procedure but an overnight stay may be suggested by Dr. Ward.
- Many variations of this procedure exist and decisions made will hinge on your goals and the best possible way to meet these goals. Incisions are strategically placed so that you can wear most bathing suits.
What is the Healing Time?
- Pain is managed with oral medication.
- You will be encouraged to be up and moving but help at home for 2 to 3 days would be of benefit.
- We have bed and breakfast owners with nursing experience available to assist our patients as required.
- You will go home wearing a slim fitting compression garment. Outer dressings are removed in 48 hours, incisions remain taped for 10 -14 days.
- There may be a small drain in place, which will be removed in 5 to 7 days. You may shower regularly once this drain is removed.
- Bruising subsides in 7 -10 days, slight swelling may last a few weeks or months.
- Light activity is comfortable in 10- 14 days. Sports will not be recommended for a 6 week period.
- Depending on the extent of the lift patients are back to work within 3 to 6 weeks.
Contact us today at (604) 582-2762 to schedule your cosmetic enhancement consultation with Dr. David Ward.
Visit our plastic/cosmetic surgery office in Surrey, British Columbia (BC) near the Vancouver (Canada) area.