Vancouver Arm Lift Specialist
Adrian Lee, MD
Many Vancouver cosmetic surgery patients have visited Dr. Adrian Lee’s state-of-the-art facility for their arm lift procedure. To learn more about this procedure please read the information provided on this page.
What is an Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)?
If you have sagging skin on the upper arms this procedure may be of interest. It is used to eliminate the condition known as batwing deformity, in which there is excess skin and fat under the arms.
This procedure also reduces the excess skin from the under arms.
What is Involved?
- The procedure is done as a day surgery in our Surgical Centre.
- An incision is made from the armpit to the elbow on the inside of the arm. The incision is placed on the inner arm towards the back, but some scarring will always be visible.
What is the Healing Time?
- The patient will wear a snug fitting arm garment for the first few weeks.
- Discomfort is managed with oral medication.
- Sutures are usually dissolvable, covered by steristrips which stay in place for 10-14 days.
- Bruising and swelling may last 10-14 days, there may be some slight residual swelling for a few weeks.
- Most patients are back to work within 2 – 3 weeks.
Contact us today at (604) 582-2762 to schedule your cosmetic enhancement consultation with Dr. Adrian Lee.
Visit our plastic/cosmetic surgery office in Surrey, British Columbia (BC) near the Vancouver (Canada) area.